You can easily make a perfect iced coffee at home. Here how to make iced cofee using this iced coffee recipe. Nowadays you have a ton of options for great coffee when you start hitting all the hottest coffee shops around town, but it gets to be quite expensive. Actually those are nothing beats the homemade version include taste-wise and money-wise. Now you won’t have to overpay for coffee ever again.
–HOW TO MAKE ICED COFFEE–
Easy instructions for how to make delicious, perfect iced coffee at home.
* Prep Time: 5 Minutes.
* Servings: 1 Person.
* Calories: 56kcal
• 3 teaspoons instant coffee granules
• 1 cup boiling water
• Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar
• 1 cup fat-free milk
• 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
• 2/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Ice cubes
* First you get a large bowl and liquefy coffee with boiled water.
* Then add Suger if desired and Stir with the milk, chocolate syrup and vanilla.
* Finally Mix and Serve coffee over ice to taste.