The origin of the Margarita recipe is fiercely debated but we think it’s got Mexico.The Margarita is one of the most popular cocktails in North America and Mexican. Also It is a famous cocktail consisting of tequila, orange liqueur, and lime juice often served with salt on the rim of the glass.This is the Best margarita recipe, now you can make a tasty margarita according to following recipe. It became popular during Prohibition as people drifted over the border for alcohol.The drink is served shaken with ice,blended with ice (frozen margarita), or without ice (straight up). Although it has become acceptable to serve a margarita in a wide variety of glass types,ranging from cocktail and wine glasses to pint glasses and even large schooners. This drink is traditionally served in the eponymous margarita glass, a stepped-diameter variant of a cocktail glass or champagne coupe. In our opinion, this version is the tried and true recipe for the best Margarita you can make. Memorize it, and you’ll always impress.
* Total Time – 2 hours
* Spice Level- extra mild
* Servings – 12
* Ingredients- 7
* A shaker
* A strainer
* A sieve
* Cocktail glass
* 325 ml orange-flavored liqueur
* 250 ml lime juice
* 30 ml to 45 ml icing sugar, if desired
* 1 L ice cubes, crushed
* 2 Limes, cut into wedges, if desired
* 125 ml coarse salt, if desired
* 150 ml tequila
1. Take a blender or food processor, put orange liqueur, lime juice, icing sugar and ice. Then cover and blend
until smooth and Spoon into non-metal freezer container.
2. After cover and freeze until almost firm, approx time will be 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
If mixture freezes completely,let stand at room temperature about 30 minutes.
3. Again put a spoon orange liqueur mixture and blend until slushy.
4. Finally Rub rims of glasses with lime wedges with dip in salt to coat
and Place 125 ml slush in each salt-rimmed glass and add 15 ml to 30 ml tequila
then Garnish with a lime wheel and kosher salt, now enjoy it..